Tuesday, October 03, 2006

New Leaf

Hello!

Welcome to my new blog. As you may know, I already have a blog that I never update, so I find the fact that you checked this one out quite impressive. What is going to make this one different? Regular updates! What makes me think that I will post on this site when I didn't on my other one, that I asked my entire address book to check out? My new leaf. From now on I will be writing, in manner of person who is about to study journalism despite the fact that I have very little of interest to write about at the moment. Similarly, I will be exercising five times a week, not eating carbs after 6pm and giving serious thought to the Bird Flu. As you may have noticed, the title of this page is inkeeping with the generally silly nature of this post? "Where is Lucy?"At the moment, 99% of the time I am in Wellington. I must still be in O.E mode.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home