Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Sushi and bike rides and whiskers on kittens…

It was fantastic to have a few days off work (the longest break I have had since starting this job). I spent the time doing all my favourite things. I went for a gorgeous bike ride around the bays, Wellington really is very pretty. It took about four hours but that included the discovery of a fantastic sushi bar in Courtney Place. On Saturday night a friend was up from Christchurch, so we went out to Strawberry Fare and then dancing. It was an awesome night. On Sunday Liz and I went out for dinner again (Japanese once again!) and then to the movies. Monday was our flat ‘clean-a-thon’. The flat is looking very nice, so I hope it stays that way for a while! We rewarded ourselves with a trip back to the newly discovered sushi bar and a trip to the movies to see “Little Miss Sunshine”. It wasn’t what I had expected, but Liz and Francis rated it highly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home