Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Yay!

I had my interview for the Fairfax internship last Friday. I flew over in the tiniest plane I have ever been on. Little planes are scary, I was bouncing up and down in my seat. After sharing a taxi in from the airport with the head of the school of journalism I was feeling pretty confident, a confidence that was shattered in the interview! On Monday I got a call from the editor and they are giving me the internship. I am so excited. God knows the plans He has for me and they are good plans. The internship means that I don't need to interview for journalism school, I have my fees paid, and a job lined up at a paper at the end of the course.

At the moment I am very busy training for our 'flat trip' to Taupo the week after next, we are going on a tramp that requires being able to walk for eight hours (and a lot of hills!) and Liz has reminded me that I not only need to think that I can walk that far but rather be very confident. The only way out except on foot involves a helicopter, so I hope I have done enough!

1 Comments:

Blogger Clipper said...

Well done Lucy
Love Dad

11 November, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home