Sunday, December 03, 2006

Wellington

I absolutely, postively have to say I LOVE Wellington. It is such a blessing to be living in this gorgeous city. I love the beaches, Oriental Parade and the vibrant buzz of the city. My flat is fantastic and living with Liz again after being overseas for so long, is really special. However, the best thing of all is the people. Since I have moved up here I have met such a lot of awesome people not just from N.Z but from all over the place. Wellington is a really diverse city. Yesterday was so much fun. A group of friends and I spent the day hanging out. We rented this hillarious looking bike and rode around some places that we were meant to and also ventured where the crock has probably never been before (think Lambton Quay)! At night we watched a DVD and I returned home thinking how lucky I am to have found such an awesome new city and fun new friends over the past five months. I will post a photo of the crocmobile later on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home