Tuesday, February 27, 2007

School is hard!

Two days into semester and I am already needing to write things such as "sleeping break" and "time to grab an apple" into my timetable. It is insane. The course is hard work and my classmates are an impressive bunch of people. Most of them seem to have had significant industry experience, so lunch conversations can be daunting. The hours are long and the workload heavy, but despite that I have a real peace about the course. I am interested in the material we are covering and in the lively debates. We finish early tomorrow as "staff/student liason at student bar" is timetabled, so that should be fun!

Here are a few photos from when I still had a social life......
Bless you guys for a great week.
Lucy x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home