Friday, April 06, 2007

Happy Easter

I feel like semester has barely begun and already we are on holiday. Well actually as our lecturer kindly reminded us, Easter is a holiday the rest of the two weeks are a "study break" during which time there is a strong expectation that we will be working pretty much normal hours. All the same it will be lovely to be able to sleep again.

Yesterday I attended a lovely Easter service at church which was followed by yummy hot-cross buns and really good coffee. An international concert at 7pm "A celebration of the Nations" was just gorgeous and I think I may have a few photos that I will be able to use for my photography portfolio that is due later this month.

Wishing everybody a really blessed Easter!

Lots of love

Lucy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home